Once again this year, Wallonie-Bruxelles Design Mode joins forces with Flanders DC to present a selection of Belgian talents at Maison&Objet.
The Maison&Objet Digital Days run until March 19, 2021 and Belgium is Design selection of brands will be available on MOM throughout the year.
Belgium is Design thus supports the presence of 8 brands on the MOM platform. Initially selected for their legitimacy in a competitive market and a positioning in line with the TODAY section of the show, they are simultaneously singular and sensitive, offering a variety of exceptional products and pieces for interior design: furniture, objects, textile collections, wallpaper and, for the first time, other types of products with top-of-the-range light switches and an opening to the bathroom and kitchen sectors with faucets.
Brands and designers
- amgs – Ana María Gómez (Wallonia-Brussels) : textile collection
- Atelier Luxus (Wallonia-Brussels) : high-end electrical devices
- Enso by Mira (Wallonia-Brussels) : decorative pieces in limited editions
- Pascale Risbourg (Wallonia-Brussels) : wallpaper & plates
- RVB (Wallonia-Brussels) : faucets
- Christoph Broich : textile collection
- ERTZ : furniture
- Havani : tables
More informations on the Belgium is Design website.