The EU Cross-Border E-Commerce Forum is back in Wallonia on 13 and 14 September 2023. Organised by the Walloon Export and Foreign Investment Agency since 2019, this two-day international event brings together the leading players in cross-border e-commerce. The programme includes conferences, round tables and an awards ceremony, as well as a LAB demonstrating new technologies available to businesses to support online sales, and a live sales studio on Tik-Tok with influencers.
- Conferences on major cross-border e-commerce issues presented by international keynote speakers specialising in e-commerce, including Amazon, Google, Alibaba, Carrefour, Shopify, Bpost, DHL, etc.
- Round tables enabling brands and retailers to find out what's on offer and talk directly to marketplaces and solution providers;
- The LAB area, a demonstration and experience area to discover new trends, tools and technological applications, not only to optimise the commercial performance of companies already active in e-commerce, but also to improve the customer experience of any commercial enterprise, including traditional retailers;
- An exhibition area where you can meet e-commerce players from various sectors (marketplaces, logistics service providers - digital marketing - online payment - consultancy - brands and retailers - sector associations, etc.);
- An awards ceremony on Wednesday 13 September, followed by a networking reception with a tasting of Walloon specialities.