We hope that this mail finds you in good health, and we wish you, along with all the ambassadors of Wallonia.be and the teams at AWEX and WBI, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
With regards to 2017, we hope there will be fruitful collaborations between us, including the new trade attaché (who will be from FIT this time, from 2 January 2017 onwards) and we would like to inform you that our Chamber of Commerce and Culture Belgium and Luxembourg in Peru CCBLP/Cámara CCBLP www.camaraccblp.com will participate in and/or jointly organise or support various events.
This mail is specifically about the MunayPan Fair (Love of bread in Quechua) which of course concerns bread and pastry making (base products, manufactured products, machinery, etc.) which will be held in Peru in the city of Lima from 25 to 27 May 2017. This is the third edition and it is held every two years.
In 2015, there were 4089 visitors from the professional sphere.
We would be highly appreciative if you could help to inform Belgian or mixed companies about this event, and the information and support which they can receive from our CCBLP Chamber before, during and/or after this event.
In fact they can participate in this Bakery/Pastry and related machinery fair by:
- either contacting the organisers of the fair directly,
- or going via our CCBLP Chamber firstname.lastname@example.org which, besides the reservation of places, can provide a whole range of additional services (the costs of which will be communicated at a later date), including:
- Reception + transfers between the International Airport and Hotel, Hotel and the event site, and vice versa
- Hotel reservations in the category of hotel to be decided according to budget, from 3 to 5 stars), and even restaurant(s).
- Assistance in the CCBLP Chamber stand (or in the stand of the company on reservation or on request) for:
- informal translations or preliminary professional interpreters (on request) or miscellaneous (non-financial) support
- information, intermediation,
- If necessary outside the event, reservation of offices for B2B for one or more hours, one or more days à la carte (with various optional services (setting up meeting schedules, receipt of mail, secretarial, tea/coffee services, water/fizzy drinks, biscuits) etc. Provision of paper, pens or notebooks, USB keys, etc. (these can also be ordered with the logo and name of your company. (Price on request)). There is also the possibility of having a lawyer and/or local accountant present for a fee.
- Optional for Lima, organisation of a guided tour (in French) (special requests can be made for English or Dutch) of an archaeological and anthropological museum and a tour of the city
- Optional mini trip of at least 3 days/2 nights to visit the city of Cusco and Machu Picchu (one of the 7 New Wonders of the World)